PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Thank you for your interest in receiving your Covid-19 Vaccination through OmLife Health Clinic.
WE ARE EXPERIENCING AN EXTREMELY LARGE CALL VOLUME. WE CANNOT RETURN PHONE CALLS AS THIS TAKES AWAY FROM VACCINATION TIME. PLEASE EMAIL US OR TEXT US at 253-262.0262.
Please review these FAQs as the may answer most of your questions before you start the registration process.
1. When registering, we ask that you take pictures of your government identification and your insurance card (if applicable). THE PICTURES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, but we sure would appreciate them as it makes our check-in process more efficient. If you are having difficulty with the registration, please ask a tech-savvy friend or family member to assist you. We do not offer a paper registration process and we cannot register you on-site at this time, as we lack the manpower.
2. Our clinic is located in Tacoma’s Proctor District on the corner of 27th and North Proctor Street. We only offer vaccinations by appointment. We currently do not offer any walk-up service.
3. Please refer to this LINK for the most recent updates concerning the various age limits, time intervals between doses and the types of vaccines.
4. We currently carry the Pfizer (monovalent and bivalent), Moderna (monovalent and bivalent), and Novamax vaccines.
5. PLEASE BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD, PICTURE IDENTIFICATION (IF AVAILABLE), AND VACCINATION CARD (IF YOU HAD PRIOR DOSES) TO THE APPOINTMENT.