Covd-19 Vaccination Services for Long Term Care Facilities, Individuals & Businesses
Omlife Health & Wellness Clinic is a designated and approved COVID-19 vaccine site by the Washington State Department of Health. We are receiving shipments of vaccine subject to DOH availability and delivery. Our registration system makes it quick and easy each step of the way. We seek to minimize direct contact throughout the process. We are aiming for the three E’s! Easy, efficienlty and enjoyable.
Calling Phase 1: Tiers A & B
Omlife Health Clinic’s mission is to reach underserved/vulnerable older adults in long term care (LTC) settings. We are also vaccinating high-risk first responders, high-risk healthcare workers, and all other healthcare workers at risk in health care settings in phase 1A. We are extending our reach to smaller clinics and facilities. We have now extended our registration to those individuals in phases B2 and B3, including K-12 educators, school staff, childcare workers, indiivuals working in congregate settings (group homes and correctional facilities) and essential workers, pregant women (past 20 weeks to be vaccinated by OmLife Health Clinc) and indivudals over 18 with developmental disabilities. Our goal is to get you vaccinated as soon as possible!
Pre-Registration is open to all future phases, which will place you on waiting list, which will be managed equitably with respect to all populations. You will be asked to elect your eligible group from the list such as “I am a high-risk healthcare worker or “I am a Long Term Care Facility or Resident”. We request basic contact information to complete pre-registration. Shortly after your pre-registration is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If eligible, you will be redireted to “REGISTER”. Please read below about the registration process.
You will be guided through an on-line form that asks you vaccine and Covid-19 screening questions, requests your insurance information, and we request a copy of your government issued photo Identification or Student ID (with proof of Visa) for foreign medical/nursing students in Phase 1. Be sure to complete all required boxes. Press submit, and you will be all set! Please read below about appointment selection process.
We are offering appointment booking based on the supply that we have on hand. We typically are not booking out more than 1-2 weeks in advance. We open slots daily as they become available.
If vaccine is available, you will be able to choose an appointment time during the registration process. If we are out of vaccine, you will not be able to choose an appointment slot during registration. You will be sent a third email prompting you to select an appointment date and time when vaccine becomes available.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to get vaccine out as quickly as possible.
COVID-19 FAQs & General Information
- We are in Phase 1: Tiers A & B. Estimated time for this phase to complete is December 2020-February 2021 per Department of Health.
- We offer COVID-19 vaccination subject to Department of Health availability and delivery. We are following DOH Phasing & Guidelines.
- Please review Washington’s Vaccination Plan & Phasing Guidelines
- Due to the high volume of calls, we are unable to return most calls. We are working as quickly as possible to get you vaccinated. Please visit our FAQs page for common questions. You may email us if we have not answered your question(s). We will reply, in most cases, within 72 hours.
- We are prepared to administer both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, however, we appear to mostly receive the Moderna brand.
- We are offering vaccination services to older Adults residing in Adult Family Homes, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Communities, and other LTC Facilities or Congregate-Living Populations as well as School Districts, Essential Businesses, etc. We will come to you and vaccinate your residents, staff, teachers, employees and busineses of 25 or more people.
Essential Businesses, Schools, etc.
Phase 1: Tiers A & B1,B2, B3
The 5-Step Vaccination Process for LTC Facilities & Group-Style Living for Older Adults
- Pre-register with us at: COVID19Tacoma.com/facility
- After we receive your pre-registration, we will contact you. We will add your facility to the running list of facilities available on the registration page and provide instructions on how to register your employees and staff.
- When registration is completed for all employees and staff, please contact us by email to let us know everyone is registered.
- After we receive your confirmation and complete registration, we will contact you to schedule a date & time for your facility. Our process is first come first serve, and to provide service when vaccine is available.
- We will come on the day and time we arrange with you, bringing a team to vaccinate your staff and/or employees. Our providers will evaluate each individual, reviewing their medication list, current vitals signs, and briefly examine each person if they indicate any health concerns on their registration. After the individual is vaccinated, we are required to monitor them for 15-30 minutes. We will leave an official vaccination card and provide instructions on scheduling a follow-up visit.
Individuals in Phase 1: Tiers A & B1, B2, B3
The 5-Step Vaccination Process
- www.COVID19Tacoma.com/pre-register After we receive your pre-registration, we will contact you with a registration link when appointments and vaccines become available. The online registration form will prompt you to tell us which category you fall under in this current phase.
- We will contact you via email when appointment slots are available at either our North Proctor Clinic walk-up clinic. We release dates and times when vaccine is available. Our appointment system is quick and easy!
- Choose an appointment time that works for you and arrive at the date and time scheduled. Bring a copy of your government issued photo identification and insurance card with you. If you are uninsured, we will verify your identity with a government issued photo ID or Student ID per HHS requirements.
- Omlife’s Nurse Practitioners will medically evaluate when the following risks are identified during the screening process: 1) contraindications to the vaccine 2) if you have multiple co-morbid conditions (diabetes, hypertension, COPD, Cancer etc….), and/or 3)if you are not feeling well or have a fever. We will take your vital signs. The providers will review you past medical history, allergies, and medications.
- After you are vaccinated, you are required to be observed in the clinic for adverse reactions. We ask that you plan on staying for 15-30 minutes, depending on your medical condition(s). We will hand you an official vaccination card at the end of your visit. We will also provide instructions on how to schedule a follow-up visit.